Friday 21 August 2015

INTRODUCING MY DOGS

Friday 21 August 2015


I dont know about you , but my pets are family. I have decided to tell you a little about my dogs. There names are Honey and Archie.  Honey is the golden cocker spaniel who has lived with my family since she was a puppy. . Archie is the black labrador he is a rescue but is really sweet and calm natured , the family he used to have just didnt want him.

Archie has recently made friends with our neighbours dog, and often goes on play dates . Honey prefers humans and loves to have a cuddle with you! I will tell you more about my pets soon, but what about you? What pets do you have/want?

                                                                        Jess
                                                                          x

6 comments:

  1. Aw! They're so cute! Unfortunately, I don't have any pets, but I would love to have a puppy. Or a hedgehog!

    With love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hedgehog as a pet would be so cool ! i once made hedgehog houses but i didnt get to see any there but maybe you could give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super cute! Great that you rescued a dog, I can't imagine ever not wanting my dog I don't know what is wrong with people. I have a crazy chocolate lab
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dogs! Unfortunately my dog passed away some years ago, but I am hoping to get another one some day!

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never experienced a dog passing away before but it must be very hard ,i hope you will get another dog some day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. to every dog lover out their:
    dogs don't care if your smart or dumb , rich or poor, you just have to give them your heart , and they will give you theirs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, do feel free to leave comments but please be nice!

This Little Wish © 2014