Sunday 18 October 2015

VICTORIA SPONGE CAKE

Sunday 18 October 2015


I would like to start this post saying, i'm really sorry I haven't posted in ages but as some of you know we get alot of homework in secondary! But I am going to try to keep on top of my homework so I can talk to you guys more! Please comment or follow this blog if you agree!

Lets get started!As you may know , I love baking, as specialty cakes ,this is one of the victoria sponge cakes  made.Please comment to tell me abu your baking too!



my favourite things to make and eat are :

VICTORIA SPONGE

STRAWBERRY PAVALOVA

FUDGE

BIRTH DAY  CAKE! (ANY SORT I JUST LOVE EATING IT )

What are your favourites? Please leave a comment to let me know!!!


                                                                        Jess
                                                                           x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, do feel free to leave comments but please be nice!

This Little Wish © 2014